Student volunteers are vital for the success of any conference, with ICST being no exception! As a student volunteer, you will help in many aspects of the conference. Especially during virtual conferences, your role is super-important to guide the presenters and session chairs through the procedure of presenting, launching pre-recorded videos, and moderating the session.
If you become a student volunteer, you get a unique opportunity to virtually meet, interact, and network with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of software testing. If you are an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student, and would like to join the volunteer team, please submit an application using the form specified below.
- Free student registration to the main conference, as well as the possibility of attending workshops (Except if the student is also a paper author; in this case, the registration of an author is required.)
- Opportunity to virtually meet and talk with leading researchers, practitioners, and fellow students.
- Approximately 20 hours of work during the week of the conference
- General assistance and specific assistance during the virtual sessions
- Technical assistance to speakers and conference participants
- Provide to the participants, directions to the virtual rooms of the conference
- Availability between April 4 and April 13, 2021 (inclusive). You will be requested to specify in the application form if you are not available on any of the conference program days. Not all volunteers will be required during the entire conference, and we can take this information into account during selection.
- Please note that we are looking for student volunteers that can cover specific time zones, as ICST will work with multiple time bands.
- Enrollment as a full-time Ph.D., Masters, or undergraduate student at the time of the conference
- Proficiency in English
Complete the online application form: https://forms.gle/mYuHddEutSRb4Zo56
Deadline for the application: February 20, 2022
Notification date: March 3, 2022
Student volunteer chairs
Niels Doorn, NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands
Andy Zaidman, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands