This is the 5th edition of INTUITESTBEDS (International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation and Testing Techniques for Event Based Software). INTUITESTBEDS is a merge of two workshops with very similar goals and topics, INTUITEST – International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation (organized 3 times before the merge), and TESTBEDS – International Workshop on TESting Techniques for event BasED Software (organized 7 times before the merge).
The workshop aims to bring together the researchers, practitioners and tool developers working on topics related to:
- automated testing of applications through the user interfaces, including but not limited to graphical user interfaces, user interfaces of mobile devices and applications, and user interfaces of web applications, and
- testing of other types of event-driven software, such as network protocols, embedded software, IoT applications and devices, web services and device drivers.
INTUITESTBEDS will be organized as a workshop of ICST 2022 (IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation). The whole conference and all the workshop are going to be organized remotely.
For additional info and past editions please visit the INTUITESTBEDS web site at: https://www.intuitestbeds.org/
Call for Papers
We solicit novel papers related to the following topics (not strictly limited) in the context of testing User Interface and other Event Based Systems:
- modelling and model inference,
- test case generation and execution,
- test oracles,
- coverage and metrics,
- analysis and reporting,
- abstraction and re-usability,
- interoperability and cross-platform testing,
- prioritiza-tion and optimization,
- and tooling and industrial experiences.
Papers can be of one of the following four types:
- regular research papers (max. 8 pages),
- position papers (max. 4 pages) describing new directions for the community, and
- extended abstracts (max. 4 pages) for Tool demos.